Spring 2019: Monday 12:00-2:00
- Beginning Korean
- Intermediate Korean
- Advanced Korean
- Korean Culture
- Language and Society in Korea
- Korean Linguistics
Education & Training
- Ph.D., Korean Linguistics, University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
- M.A., Linguistics, Seoul National University
- B.A., Linguistics, Seoul National University
- In press: Oh, S. & Kim, M. "Collocation usage by learners of Korean: Analysis and pedagogical implication," Festschrift for Professor Ho-min Sohn.
- 2004, Kim M. "Transfer of Korean manner assimilation to English," Language Research 40(3), 713-736.
- (with Sang-suk Oh) "Acquisition of Three Korean Conjecture Modal Patterns," 17th Annual Conference and Workshop. American Association of Teachers of Korean. June 29–July 1, 2012.
- (with Sang-suk Oh) "Collocation Usage by Learners of Korean: Analysis and Pedagogical Implication," 16th Annual Conference and Workshop. American Association of Teachers of Korean. June 23–25, 2011.
- "Oral Corrective Feedback," 14th Annual Conference and Workshop. American Association of Teachers of Korean. June 25-27, 2009.
- "Asymmetrical Behavior of Word-Initial Liquids in Korean," Harvard International Symposium on Korean Linguistics XI. Harvard University, August 5–7, 2005.
- Korean Linguistics: Concentrating Phonology and Phonetics
- Teaching Korean as a foreign language