Contact2703 Cathedral of Learning
- Ph.D., Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, 1972, Chinese Language and Literature
- M.B.A., University of Pittsburgh, 1983, Marketing and Finance
- B.A., DePauw University, 1962, English and Spanish
- “Information Markets, Telecommunications and China’s Future.” Mekki Mtewa, ed. Comparative Development: A Selection of Readings, St. Martin’s Press, 1990.
- “Love Must Not Be Forgotten.” Perry Link, ed. Roses and Thorns: The Second Blooming of the Hundred Flowers in Chinese Fiction. University of California at Berkeley, 1984.
- “The Builders.” Kai-yu Hsu, ed. Literature of the People's Republic of China, Indiana University Press, 1980.
Spring 2018: Monday & Wednesday 2:00-3:00